A complimentary Discovery Meeting with Us
- Women experiencing life changes
- Families caring for a loved one with special needs
- Individuals and families
A brief conversation to learn about your life and goals and to share more about how we can help
To discover if we’re a fit to work together
We Encourage You to Reach Out If…
You’re going through a life change.
We specialize in partnering with women who are in a pivotal life moment. Whether you’re going through divorce, you have recently lost your spouse, or experiencing any other shift, we help you move ahead into your life’s next steps.
You have a family member with special needs.
You’re up against a unique set of challenges, among them being the complex landscape of federal and state benefits. We work with you to coordinate your benefits, savings, insurance and more to secure your future and that of your loved one.
Have a Few More Questions?
Do you work with clients who aren’t located near you?
Yes. While we are based in Henderson, Nevada, we are happy to work with you on a virtual basis if we are the right fit.
What sets you apart from other advisors?
- You will have a relationship with 2 advisors for only 1 fee. For every client we work with, we work as a team. This means you have 2 advisors in your corner supporting you throughout your financial journey.
- We specialize in your needs. While we work with a variety of individuals and families, we specialize in addressing the challenges and objectives of women in a life change and families who have a loved one with special needs. This means we can anticipate common pitfalls you may experience and recognize the opportunities available in your situation.
- We look at every part of your finances. We focus on more than just your investments or your insurance needs. We look at everything as a whole. This ensures we address all critical components of a successful strategy: building wealth, saving/preparing for the future, and protecting your resources.
What if I don’t fall into your typical client categories?
While we have unique capabilities to serve women as their lives evolve and those who have a special needs family member, we also work with families and couples seeking a better financial plan. If you’re looking for a guide to walk you through your options and be your lifelong partner, we may still be a good fit.
Take the First Step
The purpose of this preliminary, complimentary conversation is to share more about how we work, learn about what you’re looking for, and ultimately decide if we will continue to work together.